Board Position - PAST President
Bylaws Requirements and Duties:
- All board members: Must be a regular member of the association in good standing at the time of nomination or appointment and an active member in association for two years.
- Immediate Past-President / Merit Award Nomination: This position assumes a general consultative role to the President and the Board of Directors.
Specific Duties and/or Procedures:
- Determine and select nominees to serve on Board of Directors.
- Serve as back-up and consultant to the President.
- Recognize outgoing Board members.
- Prepares and submits the annual application for the SHRM SHAPE Award.