Board Position - arrangements
Bylaws Requirements and Duties:
- All board members: Must be a regular, active member of the association in good standing for at least two years at the time of nomination or appointment. Term of office is one fiscal year.
Specific Duties and/or Procedures:
- Review venue options for upcoming calendar year and negotiate/sign contract with venue.
- Work with the designated staff at the meeting venue to recommend suitable meals and general room arrangements.
- Coordinate Meeting Partner program by reviewing applicants, confirming details and greeting Partners at the program.
- Work with venue regarding presenter, attendee and Meeting Partner needs each month (audio-visual, tables, meals, etc.).
- Three days prior to each program contact
the hotel to reserve the meals (the hotel will add enough food to
handle a few extra people).
- Work with Chapter Administrator to maintain an RSVP list of reservations and to ensure the RSVP list, pens, cash box, receipts, and badges are brought to each meeting.
- Work with Chapter Administrator at the reservation table each month and enlist extra help if needed. Having three people works well.
- Review venue invoice to ensure accuracy and approve for payment.