Board Position - certification
Bylaws Requirements and Duties:
- All board members: Must be a regular member of the association in good standing at the time of nomination or appointment.
- Certifications Chair: To assist in understanding the value of
certification and to provide all members with the resources, tools and
information necessary to achieve certification and recertification
goals, and to recognize members achieving certification. Also, to work
with the chapter and Board members in developing programs and mechanisms
to meet our goals.
Specific Duties and/or Procedures:
- Develop a program with the Chapter to ensure that all members have
information and materials available regarding certification and
- Develop or assist in development of programs such as study groups,
college study programs, learning system training programs, etc.
- Provide newsletter articles promoting certification, including
information about test dates, application process, study groups,
- Establish relationship with Area V Exam Development Director to
develop ongoing activities as appropriate for certification and
- Establish other goals and activities as voted upon during Board meetings, etc.
- Maintain a notebook with information and notes for the next Certifications Chairperson.
- Be available for presentations, meetings, and/or questions if and when appropriate.