Position - chapter administrator
Part-time position providing administrative support and record keeping for the Human Resources Association of Treasure Valley.
Reports to the President of HRATV and works with members of the HRATV Board as needed.
- Serves as "point of contact" for membership inquiries via answering
service, incoming mail and e-mail messages to the Chapter. Provides a
consistent "presence" for the organization.
- Responsible for membership renewal process, including mailings to
prospective/new members, processing applications, following up via phone
as needed, maintaining membership database, maintaining web site, and
assisting with the preparation and distribution of membership
directories and name tags.
- Assist Treasurer by preparing and presenting monthly financial
reports to the Board comparing actual expenditures and income to budget
amounts; keeping detailed records of expense and income; assuring
Association bank account is balanced; and being responsible for the
payment of expenses incurred by the Association and the deposit of dues
and other income paid to the Association.
- Prepares and disseminates monthly newsletter.
- Provides administrative support as needed, including support on special projects.
- Attends monthly chapter meetings and assists with registration or greeting members as needed. Attends monthly Board meetings.
- Retains HRATV chapter historical information and key forms, files and publications.
Human resource background and familiarity with HRATV and SHRM
preferred. Good typing and computer skills required, including database
management. Must have own personal computer and be able to work between 8
to 20 hours per month up to 100 hours per year. Able to work one
evening function per year. Reliable transportation needed to pick up
mail and attend monthly chapter and board meetings.