Board Position - community affairsBylaws Requirements and Duties
- All Board Members: Must be a regular member of the Association in
good standing at the time of nomination or appointment and an active
member in the Association for two years.
- The purpose of the Human Resources Association of Treasure Valley is
to promote professional excellence in the development and management of
human resources, integrating organizational, individual, and community
interest. Strategies for accomplishing this purpose include: Providing
service to, and interchange with, academic, business, and other
Specific Duties and/or Procedures
The Community Affairs Representative shall, with the establishment of committee(s) as necessary:
- Raise the community’s awareness of HRATV, as well as the Human
Resources Profession through the development of relationships with the
local media and other professional associations.
- Provide service to the academic community, business community, and
other organizations in need of assistance with human resources issues
such as resume writing, interviewing skills, or conducting job searches.
- Select a project or projects each year that will support the above,
as well as promote personal and professional development of individuals
in our community and our members.
- Responsible for one article in the monthly HRATV newsletter.
- Attend monthly HRATV Board meetings and Annual Planning Meeting.