The HRATV Monthly Meeting Partner Program has been
developed to enhance organizations’ opportunities to support HRATV’s
The benefits include:
- HRATV website: Advance announcement in the HRATV website’s monthly meeting notice, to include Meeting Partner logo and link to Meeting Partner website.
- HRATV Newsletter: Meeting Partner company logo included in Meeting Partner Program announcement, including a short informational insert (250 words or less, written by Meeting Partner) in the monthly HRATV newsletter.
- Social media notifications through various online platforms.
- Recognition at meeting: HRATV President will announce the partnerships at the beginning of the meeting. This announcement will include a short biography (80 words or less) of the Meeting Partner’s company and an expression of HRATV’s appreciation. (Meeting Partner shall submit the bio one week prior to the meeting.)
- Meeting Partner company logo displayed on screen in the meeting room during networking time, prior to speaker presentation.
- Information table: Meeting Partners may have a table in the meeting room to display company literature and a banner, if desired. Meeting Partners may also have a company representative at the table to answer questions before and after the speaker presentation. Please note that per HRATV By-Laws, solicitation is not allowed.
- Flyers on meal tables: Meeting Partners may place flyers on each table in the meeting room. Cost of the flyer and placing the flyers on the tables will be the Meeting Partner’s responsibility.
- HRATV will cover the meal cost for one representative per Meeting Partnership.
- Up to three Meeting Partners will be allowed for
each HRATV monthly meeting.
- Requests should be submitted no later than the 1st day of the month in which the meeting is held.
- Meeting Partner must set up their informational table
30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
- $100 per meeting throughout the year (January, February, May, June, August, September, November and December)
- $150 for the annual Executive Luncheons held in March and October.