Board Position - ProgramsBylaws Requirements and Duties:
- All board members: Must be regular member of the association in good
standing at the time of nomination or appointment and an active member
in association for two years.
- Arrange such programs as in its judgment will be informative and
useful to the members, and may incur such reasonable expenses as the
board may approve.
Specific Duties and/or Procedures:
- Research topics that will be educational and/or informational for all members.
- Arrange for a speaker to present at each monthly luncheon.
- Correspond with each speaker, including a letter of confirmation
providing the applicable meeting information, as well as a thank you
letter after the presentation has been completed.
- Provide a short biography and topic summary to the Chapter Administrator by the stated deadline.
- Provide timely notification to the individual in charge of
arrangements when audio/visual equipment is needed by the speaker
(preferably one week notice).
- Introduce the speaker at the monthly luncheon.
- Once each year, write an article for the HRATV newsletter.