Board Position - secretaryBylaws Requirements and Duties:
- All board members: Must be a regular member of the association in good standing at the time of nomination or appointment and an active member in association for two years.
- The Secretary shall be responsible for the preparation of a public record of the proceedings of all meetings of the Board and of any other business meeting of the Association. The Secretary shall also perform such other duties as the President may determine.
Specific Duties and/or Procedures:
- Attend monthly Board meetings and take minutes of each meeting.
- Distribute meeting minutes to Board members on a monthly basis for review and approval.
- Forward meeting minutes to Chapter Administrator for the purpose of including highlights in the monthly newsletter.
- Participate in decision-making processes with other Board members and accept other duties/responsibilities as assigned by Chapter President.
Time required: 3 hours per month