The HRATV Monthly Meeting Partner Program has been
developed to enhance organizations’ opportunities to support HRATV’s
monthly programs, both in-person and webinar formats.
The benefits include:
- HRATV website: Advance announcement in the HRATV website’s monthly program notice, to include Meeting Partner logo and link to Meeting Partner website.
- HRATV Newsletter: Meeting Partner company logo included in Meeting Partner Program announcement, including a short informational insert (250 words or less, written by Meeting Partner) in the monthly HRATV newsletter.
- Social media notifications through various online platforms.
- Recognition at meeting: HRATV President will announce the partnerships at the beginning of the program. This announcement will include a short biography (80 words or less) of the Meeting Partner’s company and an expression of HRATV’s appreciation. WEBINAR: Two-minute video announcement will be played for the attendees. (Meeting Partner shall submit bio OR 2-minute video one week prior to the meeting to email@example.com.)
- Meeting Partner company logo displayed on screen in the meeting room during networking time OR via Zoom platform, prior to speaker presentation.
- Information table for In-Person Programs: Meeting Partners may have a table in the meeting room to display company literature and a banner, if desired. Meeting Partners may also have a company representative at the table to answer questions before and after the speaker presentation. Please note that per HRATV By-Laws, solicitation is not allowed.*
- Flyers on meal tables for In-Person Programs: Meeting Partners may place flyers on each table in the meeting room. Cost of the flyer and placing the flyers on the tables will be the Meeting Partner’s responsibility.*
- HRATV will cover the meal cost for one representative per Meeting Partnership for In-Person programs.*
* Due to COVID-19, certain Meeting Partner benefits will not be available as we are conducting programs via webinar.